Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

Welcome!

"What a great day to start a new weblog! I've been debating with myself as to whether I could find the time to do this and decided that the debate was time that I could spend to do this and so I'm doing this!",
jeff

The great thing about a weblog is that you can always have an area where you can quickly express a feeling or talk in a personalised manner about almost anything and if you are lucky enough to have others visiting- you can get some really excellent feedback.

I hope to hear from those of you in the marketing community about your successes and not-so-successes. Tell a funny story or maybe give some great advice.

For better or worse, being in business for yourself is really inspiring and a marketer is usually inspired more than most.

So if you are willing, I welcome your comments and your links ( remember to place them in a contextualized, story-telling manner. This is where you budding copywriters can get to shine :) !

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

[UTF-8?]