Wednesday, September 20, 2006

 

Empowerment Thru Employment, Entrepreneurship And Investment Education!




small business home business

Find a job that fits your schedule. Find part-time and full-time hourly positions on Snagajob.




Wonderful! Free E-Book Or DVD on Passive Investment!
$1 Stock Trades for 90 Days!


Find Angel Investors

width="468" height="60">








Yes, sometimes business life requires a review of all the steps we've taken from the very beginning...

The attentive and rational deconstruction of a successful or unsuccessful venture provides valuable information for your next series of actions. It's sort of like a chef who hastily put something together in his kitchen that turned out amazingingly good (or bad) and he simply must get to the "roots" of the recipe.

By utilizing this method, I intend to provide lots of working steps that will aid and advise you how to take correct action(s) to get where you want to go as a businessman or woman.

There are many brilliant people creating excellent products and services for us entrepreneurs and you will see that by visiting this blog's sidebar...

However, I just enjoy putting together working (physical) strategies and scenarios for myself and other people. Watch this post for some eyepopping links and a comprehensive plan that you can take all the way to the bank!

Employment Resources: The Ladders offers High salaried positions for professions ranging from marketing to real estate. The field of home-based employment is well served by AHBHA. Hyperblast Resume Distribion provides beefy support in this area of the job search. USA Web-based Systems is an excellent option for your job searches. Local Job Search is relatively new, and their areas are expanding. The Free Lance Work Exchange continues to be a favorite resource for those of us who don't wish to be "tied down" to a particular job. Adding a top Career Coach to your arsenal couldn't hurt, either! This guy is good, I've seen him in action on TV! Oh my goodness, you didn't think that I would leave you without a why to create, update and review your resumes, did you? Resume.Com is, in my opinion, the best there is, they even show you how to compose an effective cover letter.









CarsDirect.com
The Peaceful Marketers Circle

Comments:
Hi...
I'm looking forward to seeing your photos when you get them posted. My dad is a photographer and was never without a camera, but do you think I ever learned how to take a decent picture? He was too intimidating, too brilliant. I didn't want him to be disappointed. Some of my best memories are of going on hikes with him and waiting patiently until he had taken just the right picture with his Hasselblad. (spelling?)
You said in your profile your favorite book is the NYT Cookbook. Mine is HOW TO COOK EVERYTHING, by the master, James Beard.
I didn't comment specifically on your blog because it's too intimidating. Good stuff, though!
 
Please feel free to vist and comment any time that you like too! :)

The one thing that I'm not is "Intimidating"! :) I'm Peaceful, remember? A Dragon, but a "Pet" Dragon! LOL!

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm in the process of re-vamping this blog and so you have caught me with my "links" down, so to speak! :)

See you over at MyLot...
 
Sipping a glass of white merlot...thought I'd come back to visit. Do you feel as if you're being stalked? LOL
Well! I've never had a pet dragon. Does this mean I have to fireproof everything? Will the dragon eat my cats?
Looking forward to seeing your "new and improved" revamped blog. See you at MyLot, too. Best, Marie
 
I actually have learned to like cats and Ive had one myself until she "crossed the Bridge" a few years back "Jackie The Ripper" was her name and she lived up to it by trying to kill almost everything that moved, yet she loved dogs and people, too! :)

My dog Gizmo, who has also "Crossed" was very fortunate because Jackie was bigger then he was and probably thought she was a dog herself...

She loved hopping into the shower or my dishwater for a bath, which most cats wouldn't even think of! :)

I love animals, it's a feature of my Dragon Nature, and with an affinity and bond that is psychicly so close, I even have trouble whacking the occasional mouse, when I'm not in the mood for a "kill"...

That was Jackie's job... even Gizmo, who would allow mice to eat from his bowl, was an animal lover...

Hope you are enjoying MyLot and Merlot, too! :)

Cheers! :)
 
Your writing amuses me immensely.

Can't wait until you get everything together again

Course all good things take time Will check back in for sure
Wendy
http://wensonlinebusiness.wordpress.com/
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

[UTF-8?]