Monday, November 29, 2010

 

Kontera's Contextual Advertising- The Smart Way To Earn A Passive Income!

If you happen to look around my blog and see several highlighted words that kind of stand out from the rest of the text in a post, you are seeing what Kontera's non-intrusive style of monetizing you online business can do!

When I signed up for Kontera about three years ago, I had very little experience with contextual advertising at all, everything was about google's adsense, and there was little else to compete or compare with the Big Guys.

Kontera, it seemed to me, would probably become a web archive statistic, like so many others that tried and failed to capture and hold a chunk of the online advertising world's billions...

Well, fast forward to this day, and you will see how Kontera has lasted and become a very respected part of many small business's earning platforms. People who have items to sell are taking on to Kontera's subtle and tasteful style of advertising, and apparently so are their customers.

I really like the fact that when I post an item here on my blog, my readers will have their full attention on my quintessential pronouncements and world shattering insights, instead of being led away to other areas and risking the losses that can be caused by a huge distraction-style ad campaign.

Of course, those marketing and advertising platforms have their place, but sometimes readers just want to READ, and not shop!

I simply love to be associated with a program that has more than it's share of winning qualities that go beyond the income that it brings.

Kontera is something that I'd love to share with all of you starting out of the gate. I'm simply going to ask that my visitors consider becoming my affiliate in Kontera's very rewarding program, and I will also encourage those who wish to advertise their wares to sign up with Kontera.

Kontera is one of those programs that I have found to be a pleasure to review, as well as publish! :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

[UTF-8?]